Whilst we're hopefully moving out the other end of this whole situation, it is realistic to expect that people's plans may still be affected for some time. This is why I have decided not to take deposits on any bookings until at least the end of September, and may continue this further. I have also relaxed the cancellation policy to allow free cancellations up to 14 days of your check in date.
If you already have a booking with a paid deposit, or a credit note against a cancelled booking, I am not setting an end date within which this can be used. Should you rebook with said deposit and have to rearrange again, you will not lose your money!
The difference between booking via a huge company / chain and here is that you are guaranteed to deal with the owner, every time. I have had bookings cancelled, had to fight for deposits, and I wouldn't dream of imposing that on my guests.
Book direct, book with confidence.