Thinking of booking?
- If you have a booking with us that has been affected by Covid-19, please contact me by email at email@example.com or call 01765 689605.
- If it is suitable, we are offering guests their deposit as a 'credit note' in the form of your cancellation summary. This details exactly how much you paid and when, and can be used against a booking at any future date (no expiry).
- If you already know when you're planning to visit, e.g. a wedding postponed by a year, simply let me know the new dates and I'll amend your booking (subject to availability).
- NB - if you have booked through another business, there may be terms and conditions of theirs that we have to uphold. Rest assured I will do my upmost to ensure your cancellation / postponement is as stress free as possible.
Thinking of booking?
- We have been open for 2-3 groups since early July and it is going well! The changes I have had to implement have made minimal impact on the enjoyment of guests' trips and left everyone feeling safe yet welcome.
- I am not taking deposits for direct bookings in the next couple of months as there is so much uncertainty about whether people will be able to travel and the possibility of local outbreaks. This will make things much more straightforward should your stay need rearranging.
- When making bookings for the future that do require a deposit, I intend to maintain my current flexibility with regard to change of dates without penalty, as I recognise that events etc may well be affected for some time to come.
- We have not been given any further guidance on occupancy levels, but we have decided to open on reduced occupancy, and to leave rooms empty for a minimum of 24h between stays wherever possible. This cannot be arranged automatically in the booking diary, so please be understanding if I contact you about the dates you have booked where there is a clash, or make a booking enquiry by phone or email to avoid this.
- I have completed a risk assessment to ensure everyone's safety whilst minimising the impact on the enjoyment of your stay. Please see the diagram below for what to expect.
- I will expect guests to follow all guidance completely. Not only is it for your safety, but this is our family home. We want everyone to be as relaxed as they can be, which will be much easier if everyone knows how to keep each other safe.