Tel: 01765 689605
Welcome to Bank Villa Guest House, Masham Award Winning Accommodation
Liz and Graham welcome you to their award winning, Bank Villa Guest House in Masham, North Yorkshire. The land that time forgot.
The wellbeing and happiness of guests is paramount to Liz and Graham. They have been providing comfort with style and award winning food in their beautiful and unique listed Georgian home since 2002.
Whatever your reason to be visiting Masham you will receive the best of Yorkshire welcomes.
Bank Villa has:
- 5 immaculately presented rooms each with individual charm and character.
- Accommodation for up to 13 guests, with double/twin/triple/quad options.
- Two beautiful sitting rooms, conservatory, sun patio and an acre of walled garden.
- Black Sheep and Theakstons Breweries and all Masham has to offer in walking distance.
- A complimentary Lift to Swinton Park for guests attending weddings and functions.
- First-hand knowledge and information for local attractions to help plan your stay.
- Fully licensed, so enjoy a chilled glass of beer or wine if you are dining in or just relaxing.
- Dedicated to offering a ’Taste of Yorkshire’ with award winning, locally sourced, home cooked food at both at breakfast and dinner.
- Cyclist, Biker and Hiker friendly with bike storage and clothes drying facilities.
- On the actual route of the Tour de France 2014.
- Flat screen TV’s with DVD/CD players in all rooms. Free Wi-Fi.
- Children over 5 years welcome.
- A perfect base for exploring Yorkshires Dales and Moors.